[compatible With Windows 8 ] Utech Smart Pci Express To Super Speed Usb 3. 0 4-PORT Expansion Card With 5V 4-PIN Power Connector For Desktops (upgraded Version - VL805 Chipset)Consumers Rate this
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Backwards compatible with USB 2. 0 and 1. 1 devices.
- Super Speed USB 3. 0 supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.
- 4 USB 3. 0 downstream ports for standard desktop PCs.
- 5V 4 pin connector to power USB devices from your PC power supply; The PCI-E Port only support PCI-E X1/X16 slots.
With quick and easy installation, this USB 3. 0 may be the latest generation of USB technology, boasting enhanced transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps. USB 3. 0 devices from your standard desktop PC. Transfer videos, music, photos, and information files between USB devices and your computer at blazing fast speeds. 0 PCI express I/O Card delivers a easy answer for connecting to USB 3.
- Super Speed USB 3. - Connect and Go: Connect any USB 3. 0 devices to your PC. 0 PCI express I/O Card with 4 ports. 0: accelerated file access and transfer rates. - Boost Your Peripheral Capability: USB 3.
1 USB 3. 1 SATA Male to LP4 Female Power cable. 1 User Manual. 0 express card (with 4-pin power connector ). 1 CD Driver.
This PCI-E card is powered by a LP 4-pin power connector or sata 15 pin power connector. Please confirm that your computer motherboard is equipped with either a 4-pin energy connector plug or sata 15 pin energy connector before purchasing. This can be required to ensure sufficient energy provide and smooth transfers, particularly for significant data transfers from hard drive disks (2TB or above ).
2020 Copyright (c) - USB 3.0 Expansion Cards