Orico Usb 3. 0 To Pci-e Card With 7 Usb 3. 0 Ports And 4-PIN Power Connector For DesktopsConsumers Rate this
- Fully compliant with USB 3. 0 revision 1 and Intel x HCI rev 1. 0 specifications
- Backwards compatible with USB 2. 0 and 1. 1 devices. OS Capatability: Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP
- PCIe card expands your desktop to support seven Super Speed USB 3. 0 Ports
- The PCI-E Port only support PCI-E X1/X16 slots
- Standard 4-pin connector to power USB devices from your PC power supply
Features Introduction:With quick and easy installation, this USB 3. This can be essential to make sure sufficient power supply and smooth transfers, particularly of enormous data between your PC/laptop and HDD (3TB or above ). 1 devices. 0 express card (with male power connector) , 1 pc CD drive Tips:This PCI-E card is powered by a 4-pin power connector. Please confirm that your computer motherboard is equipped with a 4-pin power connector plug before purchasing. Features: Super Speed USB 3. USB 3. It also backward compatible with USB 2. 0: accelerated file access and transfer rates, as substantially as 5 Gbps Boost Your Peripheral Capability: USB 3. 0 and USB 1. 0 devices on your standard desktop Computer. 0 to PCI express Card gives a simple solution for connecting to and utilizing USB 3. 0 devices to your PCSystem Requirements:Drivers for Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 (32/64-bit) included on CD-ROMPackage Include:1 pc USB 3. 0 PCI express I/O Card with 4 ports Connect and Go: Connect any USB 3. 0 is the newest generation of USB technology, boasting enhanced transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps, which signifies you can copy videos, music, photos, data files between USB devices at the same time since the computer at blazing fast speeds.
2019 Copyright (c) - USB 3.0 Expansion Cards