Orico Usb 3. 0 To Pci-e Card With 5 Usb 3. 0 Ports, 1 Usb 3. 0 20 Pin Connector And 4-PIN Power Connector For DesktopsConsumers Rate this
- Backwards compatible with USB 2. 0 and 1. 1 devices. OS Capatability: Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP
- Extend with 2 USB 3. 0 downstream ports and 1 USB3. 0 20-pin Connector (can expand another two USB 3. 0 ports) for standard desktop PC.
- Standard 4-pin connector to power USB devices from your PC power supply
- Fully compliant with USB 3. 0 revision 1 and Intel x HCI rev 1. 0 specifications
- The PCI-E Port only support PCI-E X1/X16 slots
Features Introduction:With quick and easy installation, this USB 3. 0 PCI express I/O Card with 4 ports Connect and Go: Connect any USB 3. It also backward compatible with USB 2. Please confirm that your computer motherboard is equipped using a 4-pin energy connector plug before purchasing. 1 devices. USB 3. This is needed to make sure sufficient energy provide and smooth transfers, especially of huge data between your PC/laptop and HDD (3TB or above ). Features: Super Speed USB 3. 0 and USB 1. 0 devices to your PCSystem Requirements:Drivers for Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 (32/64-bit) included on CD-ROMPackage Include:1 pc USB 3. 0: accelerated file access and transfer rates, up to 5 Gbps Boost Your Peripheral Capability: USB 3. 0 devices on your standard desktop PC. 0 to PCI express Card gives a straightforward resolution for connecting to and utilizing USB 3. 0 express card (with male energy connector) , 1 pc CD drive Tips:This PCI-E card is powered by a 4-pin power connector. 0 will be the most latest generation of USB technology, boasting enhanced transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps, which indicates you can copy videos, music, photos, information files between USB devices and the computer at blazing fast speeds.
2018 Copyright (c) - USB 3.0 Expansion Cards