Usb 3. 0 To Esata Adapter Support Port Multiplier (patent Pending) - U3ESATAConsumers Rate this
- Support Hot-Swap and Plug-n-Play in ANY OS support USB2. 0 and USB3. 0
- Supports Software RAID feature in Mac OS X, and Linux. Support SATA Port-Multiplier: JBod or RAID mode
- Complies with USB2. 0 and USB3. 0 Specification, USB Mass Storage Class, Bulk-Only Transport Specification
- Support e SATA drive with or without port-multiplier (compatible with USB2. 0)
- Supports SATA II, III Asynchronous Signal Recovery (Hot Plug) feature - No power, no driver required
This USB3. There isn't any drivers installation necessary (drivers-less) , and supports totally software program RAID function in Windows, Linux and Mac OS X It offers a bandwidth of 480MB/s or superspeed 5Gb/s. 0 to e SATA adapter allows you to connect ANY e SATA device with or without Port Multiplier to a superspeed USB3. 0! 0 port or a standard USB2.
Supports Port multiplier This mean with our USB3. 0 hub can be cascade, the question is how many drive you want to connect! Since USB3. 0TB x 50 drives) volume could be created. 0 adapter your system can see up to many drive as you EVER want - Imagine a ten (10) ports hub and ten PM (port multiplier) bridges setting a enormous 150TB (3.
e SATA to USB3. 0 (480Mb/s) / USB3. Fully assistance most notebooks and desktops and its compact design is straightforward to carry and effortless to make use of. 0 to e SATA adapter may be the easiest solution for connecting any from the most recent e SATA devices (single or numerous) for the ubiquitous USB2. 0 connectivity USB3. 0 port (5. 0Gb/s ).
2019 Copyright (c) - USB 3.0 Expansion Cards